Summer - The top of the Kids Friendly activities
23 / 06 / 2022
What to see, what to do, what are the kid friendly activities, what are the best tips for the whole family during your stay in the Hérémence region?
We've compiled a few ideas and advice on how to go out and have fun with your little ones. Whether you're on a family vacation or a getaway, let our selection of kid-friendly activities be your guide.
From spring to fall
- See the marmots at Lac des Dix
- Watch the return of the cows at the Mandelon mountain pasture
- Have a picnic at the Gouilles d'Essertze
- Walk on the Planie trail with its waterfalls in spring and discover the Montagn'Art trail
- Take part in a nature workshop at the Pyramids of Euseigne with Céline
- Listen to the roaring of the stag
- Jump on the AlpinLine, one of the longest zip lines in Switzerland
- Visit Sophie's farm
- Eat at the Restaurant Chalet la Maya (adapted for kids)
What's going on around here?
Are you spending your vacations in the Hérémence region? The Herens Outdoor Kids Club, based in Les Collons, offers a program adapted to your mountain vacation under the guidance of Simone, an experienced educator.
From Monday to Friday, during the whole summer season, your children will have fun, discover, learn and marvel at nature with Hérens Outdoor.
Our tourist partners, the Thyon 4 Vallées resort as well as Val d'Hérens Tourism also offer a wide range of activities (horseback riding, scooter riding, treasure hunting, archery, via ferrata, donkey rides, etc.) as well as family themed outings (visits to mountain pastures, agro-tourism sites, etc.)
More information on the partner sites: